Reporting Security Issues
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in an Attentive product or have a security incident to report, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received a vulnerability report, Attentive takes a series of steps to address the issue:
- Attentive requests the reporter keep any communication regarding the vulnerability confidential.
- Attentive investigates and verifies the vulnerability.
- Attentive addresses the vulnerability and releases an update or patch to the software. If for some reason this cannot be done quickly or at all, Attentive will provide information on recommended mitigations.
- Attentive publicly announces the vulnerability in the release notes of the update.
- Release notes include a reference to the person/people who reported the vulnerability, unless the reporter(s) would prefer to stay anonymous.
- Attentive will endeavor to keep the reporter apprised of every step in this process as it occurs.
We greatly appreciate the efforts of security researchers and discoverers who share information on security issues with us, giving us a chance to improve our products and services, and better protect our customers. Thank you for working with us through the above process.