To stay in compliance with carrier guidelines and the law, users of the Attentive service must follow certain rules with respect to messaging content. Attentive will not provide its service to any client that violates the below content prohibitions.
The messaging, creatives, and calls-to-action content of any Attentive programs, as well as website of an Attentive prospect or client may not contain or promote the following content:
- SHAFT Content (sex, hate, alcohol, firearms, tobacco):
- Adult or otherwise offensive, inappropriate, pornographic, or obscene content.
- Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes: Age, Disability, Ethnicity, Gender Identity and Expression, Nationality, Race, Immigration Status, Religion, Sex/Gender, Sexual Orientation, Victims of a major violent event and their kin, Veteran Status
- Depictions of violence or endorsements of violence against individuals or groups based on the attributes noted above, including threats of death or physical harm and also content that harms minors in any way.
- Harassment, or any communications from groups deemed to be spreading hate or misinformation.
- Libelous, defamatory, profane, or otherwise malicious or harmful speech.
- Alcohol restriction does not apply where client has implemented an age gate in accordance with carrier guidelines
- Includes knives and other weapons, tasers, and stun guns
- Includes vaping products
Gambling: The gambling category is prohibited.
- Any content related to anything that is illegal in any state or federally.
- Endorsement of illegal or illicit drugs, including cannabis and CBD (including hemp seed oil and hemp powder)
IP Infringement; Violation of Third-Party Rights
- Content that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Content that slanders, defames or libels.
- Content that you do not have a right to make available under law, contract, or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information).
- The export, re-export, or transfer of restricted software, algorithms, or other data in violation of export control laws.
Protected Health Information:
- Any Protected Health Information as defined by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). This is information that “relates to the past, present, or future physical or mental health condition of an individual; the provision of health care to an individual; or the past, present or future payment for the provision of health care to an individual.”
- “Sensitive Data” means: (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card), financial information, banking account numbers or passwords; (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information; (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation; (e) account passwords, mother’s maiden name, or date of birth; (f) criminal history; or (g) any other information or combinations of information that falls within the definition of “special categories of data” under GDPR or any other applicable law relating to privacy and data protection.
Fraudulent messages, deceptive marketing, malicious content (such as malware, viruses, or downloads from non-secure locations) or any content that is designated to intentionally evade filters.
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting affiliation with a person or entity.
- Posing as another service, including for the purpose of phishing or pharming.
Donations (political or charitable).
Political campaigns or websites whose primary purpose is promoting or endorsing a political candidate.
Sweepstakes: sites that primarily run or aggregate sweepstakes or contests.
Marketing/lead/commission generation services and affiliate marketing programs, including multi-level marketing.
Aggregation services that don't actually sell a product but link to external services, including job boards and job alerts from third-party recruiting firms, work-from-home opportunities, and secret shopper services.
Direct carrier competition messaging about phone plans.
High Risk Financial Services
- Payday lending
- Debt collection
- Loan services not from direct lenders
- Risk Investment Opportunities
- Short term-high interest loans
- Lead generation for any of these high-risk financial programs
- Debt Consolidation
- Debt Reduction
- Credit Repair