Attentive is founded by former leadership team of TapCommerce, which was acquired by Twitter.
Interacting with mobile users in a new way
Attentive empowers leading brands and organizations to create meaningful interactions that inspire action through real-time, personalized text messaging
Attentive is led by industry veterans who previously founded TapCommerce, a mobile app retargeting platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Now, our growing team of over 400 employees brings expertise in the mobile space and behavioral data technology to the next frontier of marketing—personalized text messaging.
We’re backed by some of the world’s leading venture firms. They fuel our growth so we can continue to expand our operations and provide the most comprehensive text messaging platform available, allowing our clients to better engage with their customers.
Meet the Leadership Team
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer
Co-Founder & Head of Special Projects
SVP of Marketing
VP of Design
Senior Director of HR
SVP of Recruiting
Senior Director of Operations
VP of Finance
SVP of Client Strategy
SVP of Sales
VP of Product Marketing
Head of Partnerships, Technology
Head of Partnerships, Agency
While operating in stealth, we partner with innovative retail brands
- $13 million Series A investment, led by Bain Capital Ventures
- Move to new office in Flatiron on 5th Avenue
- Gartner names Attentive a “Cool Vendor in Conversational Marketing”
- Awarded “Mobile Marketing Company of the Year” by DM News
- $40 million Series B investment, led by Sequoia
- Expand to 4 new office suites on 5th Avenue
- $110 million Series C investment, led by Sequoia Capital
- Quickly adapted to remote work (we’re hiring!)