To stay in compliance with carrier guidelines and the law, users of the Attentive service must follow certain rules with respect to messaging content. Attentive will not provide its service to any client that violates the below content prohibitions.
The messaging content, website content, or call-to-action of any Attentive programs may not contain or promote the following content:
SHAFT Content (sex, hate, alcohol, firearms, tobacco):
- Adult or otherwise offensive, inappropriate, pornographic, or obscene content.
- Profanity or hate speech, including anything that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Depictions or endorsements of violence, including threats of death or physical harm and content that harms minors in any way.
- Harassment, or any communications from groups whose primary purpose is deemed to be spreading hate or misinformation.
- Libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful speech.
- Endorsement of illegal or illicit drugs. This includes cannabis and CBD.
Gambling: The gambling category is prohibited.
- Any content related to anything that is illegal.
IP Infringement; Violation of Third-Party Rights:
- Content that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Content that slanders, defames or libels.
- Content that you do not have a right to make available under law, contract, or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information).
- The export, re-export, or transfer of restricted software, algorithms, or other data in violation of export control laws.
Protected Health Information:
- Any Protected Health Information as defined by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). This is information that “relates to the past, present, or future physical or mental health condition of an individual; the provision of health care to an individual; or the past, present or future payment for the provision of health care to an individual.”
- “Sensitive Data” in above context means: (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card), financial information, banking account numbers or passwords; (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information; (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation; (e) account passwords, mother’s maiden name, or date of birth; (f) criminal history; or (g) any other information or combinations of information that falls within the definition of “special categories of data” under GDPR or any other applicable law relating to privacy and data protection.
- Fraudulent messages, malicious content (such as malware, viruses, or downloads from non-secure locations) or any content that is designated to intentionally evade filters.
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting affiliation with a person or entity.
- Posing as another service, including for the purpose of phishing or pharming.
- Donations (political or charitable).
- Sweepstakes: sites that primarily run or aggregate sweepstakes or contests.
- Marketing/lead/commission generation services and affiliate marketing programs.
- Aggregation services that don’t actually sell a product but link to external services, including job boards and job alerts from third-party recruiting firms, work-from-home opportunities, and secret shopper services.
- Direct carrier competition messaging about phone plans.
- High Risk Financial Services
- Payday lending
- Debt collection
- Loan services not from direct lenders
- Risk Investment Opportunities
- Lead generation for any of these high-risk financial programs
- Debt Forgiveness
- Debt Consolidation
- Debt Reduction
- Credit Repair