In our latest edition of Mobile Messaging Masters, see real-life text message marketing campaigns used by brands and organizations to connect with their audience, drive sales, and increase brand awareness.
Spring is officially here 🌼, and the Attentive team is back with the next edition of our Mobile Messaging Masters series! Each season, we recognize recent best-in-class personalized text messaging campaigns created by our clients that are driving innovation—and incremental revenue.
Now more than ever, it’s important to reach your audience with highly relevant messaging. 44% of consumers say they would switch to another brand that did a better job of personalizing the content they see. And mobile usage continues to rise—consumers are spending more time than ever on their phones, so it’s important to meet them where they are.
Personalized text messaging is a powerful two-way communication tool to send subscribers highly relevant, real-time content they want to engage with—where they want to engage with you. Because, ultimately, your marketing strategies need to reflect the shopper’s wants and needs, at all points of the funnel.
Here, in no particular order, are this season’s best-in-class examples from “Mobile Messaging Masters” who use personalized text messaging powered by Attentive to quickly grow a list of subscribers, raise brand awareness, and increase revenue. Explore the interactive Mobile Messaging Masters guide to see all eight examples with photos, plus strategies to “spring clean” your mobile marketing with Attentive.
- Instagram Stories Swipe-Up, by apparel retailer Anthropologie
- Product Launch, by intimates apparel brand Knix
- Free Shipping, by global apparel retailer UNIQLO
- Abandoned Cart Reminder, by haircare brand oVertone
- Seasonal Sale, by luxury fashion brand Marc Jacobs
- Limited-Time Offer, by audio retailer Skullcandy
- Tutorials, by specialty craft retailer Michaels
- Brand Marketing & Philanthropy, by sustainable footwear retailer KEEN