LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups list recognizes the top 50 emerging and resilient startups that Americans want to work for.
We’re excited to announced that Attentive has been ranked #8 on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups list in the United States. This prestigious award is presented annually to the top 50 startups that Americans are eager to work for. This year, in the wake of COVID-19, the list showcases emerging and resilient startups that have stood out this year—attracting investors, employees, and public attention.
We’re excited to be recognized by LinkedIn as an innovative company that’s building a remarkable team. Our mission is to build the best product to help businesses engage with today’s mobile-first consumers, and our team has worked tirelessly towards this goal. Over the past year, we’ve experienced rapid growth and continue to focus on hiring the best and brightest talent in our industry.
– Brian Long, Co-Founder & CEO of Attentive
LinkedIn’s editors and data scientists parsed through billions of actions generated by the professional networking site’s 645 million members to identify the top emerging and resilient startups in the US. Winners were selected for their performance across four pillars:
- Employee growth: companies must have increased their headcount by 15% over the methodology time frame
- Jobseeker interest: measured as the rate at which people are viewing and applying to jobs at the company on LinkedIn
- Member engagement with the company and its employees: the total number of non-employee views and follows of the company’s LinkedIn page, as well as how many non-employees are viewing employees at that startup
- How well they pulled talent from the 2019 LinkedIn Top Companies list: how many employees the startup has recruited away from any global LinkedIn Top Company, as a percentage of the startup’s total workforce
Attentive has heavily invested in recruiting since the announcement of the extension of its Series C investment of $110 million in April 2020. Today, Attentive now has over 400 full-time employees and is actively continuing to hire across all departments.
We’re hiring! Want to join our team? Browse all open roles.
See Attentive in action
Learn how you can drive more digital revenue with personalized text messaging.