In our latest edition of Mobile Messaging Masters, see examples from forward-thinking brands who use personalized mobile messaging to acquire, convert, and retain shoppers.
Spring is officially in full bloom! ???? It’s a new season, which means the Attentive team is back with the next edition of our Mobile Messaging Masters series. Each quarter, we look back at recent text messaging campaigns to recognize innovative brands for creating engaging messaging experiences.
Since today’s consumers spend more time than ever browsing and buying on their mobile devices, it’s important for retail and e-commerce marketers to connect with shoppers on mobile-first channels. The ubiquity of text messaging makes it an ideal channel to reach consumers across all parts of the funnel, influence shoppers’ decisions, and drive revenue. From product launches and cart abandonment, to giveaways and seasonal offers, mobile messaging ensures marketers’ messages will be seen immediately, rather than getting lost in the oversaturated email feed.
Here, in no particular order, are eight best-in-class examples from “Mobile Messaging Masters” who used personalized text messaging from Attentive. Download the latest Mobile Messaging Masters guide to see all eight examples with photos, inspiration, and tips on how you can kickstart and optimize your own mobile messaging strategy.
- Seasonal Offer, by luxury fashion retailer Coach
- Best Seller, by jewelry brand Kendra Scott
- Geo-Targeting, by home decor brand Magnolia
- Product Launch, by apparel & accessories brand Opening Ceremony
- Giveaway, by skincare & cosmetics brand PÜR
- Abandoned Cart, by online fashion boutique Dolls Kill
- Exclusive Offer, by shoe retailer Nine West
- Sign-Up Flow, by eyeglasses & sunglasses brand DIFF Eyewear
See Attentive in action
Request a time to chat and learn how to drive more digital revenue with personalized mobile messaging.